Sonntag, 8. März 2015

My new make up case ********* Meine neue Make up Tasche :-)))

So yesterday I went shopping for a new make up case. I must confess first I felt overwhelmed I had no idea what to take. Obviously as a Make Up Artist you need something strong and unlikely to break. But most of the strong cases were just not my taste, ugly and just boring black. I had to get out
of this shop walked a bit around and went into the next shop. And there I saw this beautiful flower case. It was just sooo me! Nice flowery Laura Ashley style. I mean it is not very strong and not too big either but I thought to myself ok I only want to buy things that reflect me and my business, after all it is also about where I want to go, right? So I prefer to buy 5 of those cases that reflect who I am rather than buying one strong and ugly beauty case.
So I am very happy with that bag and will let you know when I buy all the others. :-))
**********************************************************************************
So, nun bin ich gestern also  Make up Tasche kaufen gegangen. Zugegeben zuerst hab ich mich ein wenig überfordert gefühlt. Als Make up Artist braucht man ja schon  eine große und robuste Tasche,  aber ganz ehrlich ich fand die alle hässlich. Ich verließ also den Laden ging noch eine wenig spazieren und dann rein in den nächsten Laden. Und dort hab ich sie gesehen diese wunderschöne Blumen Tasche. Ich dachte mir gleich: Das bin so ich!!  Eine wunderschöne Laura Ashley style Tasche! Sie ist nicht besonders robust das  muss man dazu sagen und auch nicht besonders groß aber ich hab mich entschieden ich kaufe lieber eine Tasche welche mich und mein Geschäft reflektiert als  irgend so eine robuste hässliche Tasche. Da kauf ich mir lieber 5 schöne als eine hässliche.
Bin also sehr glücklich damit und werde Euch bald die weiteren zeigen welche noch folgen. :-))


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen